How to make money by sell watches : Secret to make profit by selling watches.

How to make money by sell watches : Secret to make profit 
by selling watches.

Important secrets to take profit by selling watches.

Get the right product knowledge :  what does that mean ? You gotta know the product. You gotta know the
watch. You gotta  understand the condition of watches, if it's real, if it's fake. Those are the type of things you need to learn. Has it been altered ? has there been parts changed ? You know that's something that you really just can't learn overnight. You got to take risks and you gotta absorb the knowledge and experience and have attention to detail.
So pretty much do your homework and understand the product. Learn how to use the loupe. Having attention to detail. Do as much research as possible. It's pretty much no shortcut for this type of stuff.
it's all gonna be experience, experience and onlyexperience.

  Going to be learn how to forecast the market accurately. What does that mean ? I mean, pretty much you got to know what's hot and what's not. It's almost even better if you can see around that curve and know what's the next hottest watch. Just because you never want to buy a watch right when it's about to go cold because then you are gonna sit on it. So you got to watch the market and understand the trends and know what's hot and what's not. What's selling and what's sitting.
You know that's what's gonna make you successful if you are trying to flip watches and make money. You never want to
buy that dog that's just gonna sit there and no one's gonna buy. And always have a back-up plan to know, an exit strategy
for that watch you might buy that you can't get rid of.

You are gonna have to establish industry contacts. Pretty much you are gonna have to establish some type of source where you can buy your products, where you can repair your products and do maintenance. You know you've got to have the right guy for the job, so you need to find some type of contact or somewhere where you can buy
watches at a reasonable price that you'll be able to be profitable when you sell them. Good luck with that one that's the one that takes the most money.

Gonna be make the right Impression. Guys when you're selling a watch and when you're buying a watch, you have to make the right impression. You don't want to make it feel shady like you're doing some type of illegal transaction in the back alley. I know I got plenty of guys there on my comments, trolling saying that, who wears sunglasses sitting on the table and that I would never do business with somebody with sunglasses. I mean, are you kidding me ?So keep in mind how you Look. I mean, you definitely want to look like you are official and you want to come off like you are official. You don't want to be that guy that looks like the guy in the back alley with the trench coat and all the watches tangling, you know ? Nobody wants to buy an expensive watch with that look.



A lot of times I got clients that call me and they want to watch and they say, hey, what do you think about this watch ? But I know this guy and I tell them, listen, it's not for you, you are not gonna like it. He says, but why ? I think it looks good. I Go, maybe I'm telling you. I have sold you many watches. You're not gonna like it.too small. It's gonna be the wrong outfit.  I know my clients and I know what they like, so you never want to sell somebody a watch to make a quick buck if they're gonna turn around and not really be happy at the end. So know your client and know their taste. Is pretty much what I'm trying to say. So pretty much the watch market is not as easy as it looks. But with enough determination, anything can be done. You know the one question that people ask  is, what advice can you give me to get
into the watch business ?

And the one thing I can tell you is, you need to start spending money. There's really no other way to do it, but to start spending money. So if you're thinking about getting into the watch business, don't forget step number one know the


product. Know product is the best things to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Attract Girls the simple way.

Why Are Rolex Watches very Expensive ?

How to know your cat better? Understand cats better